You Work On Your Business
I’ll Work In It!
Specializing in Internet Marketing and Web Content Copywriting/Copyediting
Affiliate Marketing Services
- Affiliate Research
- Affiliate Screening and Recruitment
- Affiliate Campaign Management and Reporting
Search Engine Marketing Services
- Keyword Research
- Article Submission
- Directory Submission
- Press Release Submission
- Link Building
- Search Engine Analytics and Reporting
Web Analytics Services
- Google Analytics Experience
- Website Analytics and Reporting
- Word Press Blog Set-up & Design
- Content Writing & Editing
- Blog Posting and Formatting
- Site/Blog Maintenance
- Marketing Support and Website/Blog Promotion
Social Media Marketing Services
- Social Media Strategic Planning
- Social Network Profile Set-up & Management
- Social Media Submission (Videos, Articles, Blog Post)
- Blog & Forum Commenting
- Forum Community set up and management
- Video Editing & Submission
- Audio (Podcast) Editing
Email Marketing Services
- Set up and Manage Auto-responders
- Scheduling & Managing Email Campaigns
- Email Campaign Tracking & Analytics
- Shopping Cart Set up
- Paypal set-up
- Google Checkout
- Merchant Account Set-up
Online Project Management
- Experience Managing Virtual Team
- Setting-up and Coordinating Teleseminars and Webinar Events
- Online Marketplace Experience (Elance, Guru, Odesk)
Web Content Editing & Publishing Services
- Content Writing and Editing
- Ezine Set-up & Management
- Newsletter Set-up & Management
- Social Media Content Experience (Squidoo, Hubpages)
Internet Marketing Support Services
- Internet Market Research
- Online Competitor Analysis
Product Launch Support Specialist
- Product Launch Planning
- Project Management
General Virtual Assistance
- Customer Support Services
- Contact Management
Golf Magazine Top 10 Teacher
Founder of New Rules Golf School” June 16, 2011
“I hired Sandra as my Virtual Assistant as it related to Internet Marketing… She has a keen interest in Internet Marketing and has deep knowledge of the industry. Therefore, she has the ability to give great recommendations as well as carrying out the agreed upon plan…I give her my highest recommendation.”
I look forward to working with you,
Could your website be doing more to contribute to your bottom line?
Discover how to attract more buying customers with our
Website Strategy Analysis and Content Consulting
I’ll conduct an audit to review your content, design and layout. I’ll report my findings and make specific recommendations for SEO/sales copy strategies to successfully increase your traffic and conversion rates.
Here’s exactly what you can expect:
1. A thorough review of your site, measuring it against website best practices including ease-of-use and effectiveness of your content, looking specifically to see if your site is:
- Customer focused: Are you speaking with your ideal customer and offering solution-oriented messages?
- Competitive: Are you using the most relevant keywords and marketing content to set you apart from your competition?
- Clear: Are you offering helpful, easy-to-read information within a user-friendly layout?
- Conversion-optimized: Are you guiding visitors to take the action you want them to?
- Consistent: Are you using a consistent brand voice and atmosphere?
2. A detailed report of your strengths and opportunities
You’ll receive a comprehensive document covering your specific strengths and opportunities for improvement. This report will include:
- What’s working on your web pages and what can be improved
- Where you rank in search engines, what’s displayed when your pages appear in search results and how your competitors compare.
3. A Content Strategy designed to boost traffic and conversions
I’ll review the report with you and discuss content planning to improve your results across all pages and sections of your site.
Connie Hammer – Parent Coaching for Autism says,
I look forward to working with you,
Put the Power of Email Marketing to Work
for Your Business
Social Media is a great way to drive traffic to your site. But once they are there, how to do you convert them to paying customers?
Statistics show that Email readers…
- have a tighter connection with you
- are more responsive
- and are more likely to become paying customers and clients.
Because email is delivered directly to your prospect. You can be more personable and more personal. Social Media is an introduction. But Email Marketing, when it’s done well, allows you to go so much deeper… to put the power of Relationship Marketing to work.
But just having an email autoresponder isn’t enough…
Your content must deliver quality information that helps your reader get to know you, learn to like you, and most importantly, develop trust in you.
Your email needs to read like a conversation with a real person. Like you’re just having a cup of coffee and a nice chat. It should nurture your connections with your readers. And it must give them a reason to take action.
But before you ever get to that point…
You must give people a good reason to pay the price of entering their email. That’s right, subscribing isn’t free. People don’t want more junk in their inbox so you need to show them that your stuff is worth the risk.
That starts before they ever see an email from you.
- It starts with the words in your opt-in form.
- And with a quality free report or autoresponder series.
- Once you’ve convinced them to subscribe, then you need to keep them reading with your quality, informative and educational emails. If your readers know you send good stuff, they’ll not only read your emails, they’ll share them…
Then, when you send a sales offer, they’ll listen.
Because they have come to expect high quality from you and they trust that what you are offering is high quality, too.
But here’s the catch…
Writing a good email isn’t the same as writing a blog post. And it’s not the same as writing a sales page, either. It’s actually a combination of both – a carefully balanced and constructed combination.
So about now you’re probably thinking…
Sorry – did I just give you a headache?
Well, here’s the good news…
I can get rid of that headache for you.
I look forward to working with you,
If you are interested in creating information products and virtual services then don’t miss this free eCourse, Reach More People, Help More People, Now – a complete instruction manual on how to create information products.
Web Content Writing
Content is King.
Probably the gazillionth time you’ve read that, right?
But knowing it doesn’t really change anything, does it?
Do you think:
- You don’t have time
- Your industry is boring and no one could possibly want to read about it
- Your customers won’t read your stuff or don’t care?
Sorry to be so blunt but it’s true.
I know that Content Marketing works for any industry, product and service.
I would go so far as to say it is the most effective marketing tactic available today.
You know that before you sell something, you must get your prospect’s attention. Let them know you exist.
And before you sell them anything, you must establish trust.
Maybe I was wrong when I said you were wrong. At least about the time part.
Maybe you don’t have time
But then again I could make an argument for making the time. After all, if you don’t market and sell, no one buys. And if no one buys, then all your other efforts are wasted.
So maybe you use the excuse of not having time because you don’t like to write?
Or you don’t think you’re a good writer?
Or maybe you recognize that you need fresh perspective?
Or you just want to do what you do – sell your stuff and serve your clients.
Maybe it’s time to hire a good content writer.
Because a good writer can solve all these dilemmas for you.
A good writer will:
- write quickly and efficiently
- write more broadly to focus on what your product/service does for others
- make your products and services appealing to your audience
- bring clarity through an “outside” viewpoint
- create content that touches readers
- show empathy
- create relevant, helpful content
- write in a consistent tone
- integrate content that delivers what it promises
- attract readers
- effectively promote your business
- deliver consistent quality content .
sell your stuff!
To people who will gain value from what you have to offer.
Beyond the writing…
A good content writer will
- be reliable and consistent
- deliver quality content to your target market
- and, over time, develop a relationship with your audience.
Do you want your first impression to be your last?
What’s that worth to you?
Tooting my own horn…
I’m a good writer.
Beyond that, I’m an experienced marketer. I consult with my clients on developing their brands. I create marketing plans to help them find and engage the the right customers and clients. I write copy that sells their products and services.
I walk with them every step of the way.
Including writing their content.
But the truth is…
…that every writer has a different style. And mine may be right for you and your business.
But it might not. Check out my blog here to learn more about my writing style, approach to marketing and my business philosophy.
P.S. If you are interested in creating information products and virtual services then don’t miss this free eCourse, Reach More People, Help More People, Now – a complete instruction manual on how to create information products.